Palms Golf Outing at White Oak Plantation, sponsored by the Men’s Group is a great day, open to all in the community! Who doesn’t love sun and golf? We’re heading north to one of our favorite courses and would love for you to join us.
- Where: White Oak Plantation is in Yulee, FL – about an hour north from Palms. Situated on the banks of St. Mary’s River about thirty miles north of Jacksonville, White Oak Plantation offers a scenic, secluded round of golf. This 9-hole course is part of a facility that stretches over more than 7,400 acres of carefully preserved land. By using multiple tee areas, you can play each hole twice from different perspectives. One hole even requires a shot over a waterfall! White Oak Plantation is also home to a conservation center for endangered species you might want to check out! Visit —> http://www.wocenter.org/
- When: On Saturday, June 23 we have a shot-gun start at 10 am, break at the turn for lunch and then we should all finish together.
- Who: This outing is open to men & women, adults & teens, Palms’ people & guests….so EVERYONE!
- Format: The play format is a scramble – everyone plays from the best ball hit on the previous shot. Group scores will be reduced by HALF the average handicap for the group. If you don’t have a handicap, just guess at your usual score & subtract 72 to estimate your handicap. The maximum handicap is 28.
- Reserve your spot by June 9 by contacting Bob Nellson at (904) 280-2595 / email@example.com
with the name of the player(s), your phone number & email address.
Please sign up now if you can and help us plan for the event and put together groups.
- Cost: $85 ($65 for teens) Includes greens fee, cart, range balls & your boxed lunch.
- How to pay: Secure your spot by June 9! Checks may be made payable to Palms Presbyterian Church (w/ “Golf Outing” in the memo line) and either mailed to the church at 3410 Third St. S., Jax Beach, FL 32250, dropped off to the reception desk at the church office or placed in the Sunday offering plate.
- Detailed Instructions: Organizer, Bob Nellson will send out a final email with directions and any additional instructions on June 10.
This is a great way to invite a friend or neighbor to enjoy some fun, fellowship & golf in the Florida sun! All are welcome, come as you are!